Monday September 19 - Solano Fire Safe Council Meeting
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
View the Zoom recording at this link: https://youtu.be/bb-djFNBPro?t=81
What & Why: Hear updates on what the Coordinating Committee has been doing to build the structure, bylaws, and priorities of this organization. Share who our members are, why we're involved in regional fire resiliency, and what our next steps are as a Fire Safe Council.
- 6:00 PM Chris Rose, Solano Resource Conservation District: Welcome, Opening remarks
- 6:05 PM Karin Young, Solano Resource Conservation District: Attendee introductions, what brings you here
- 6:10 PM Don Ryan, Solano County Office of Emergency Services: Purpose & Mission Statements - Breakout Rooms
- 6:35 PM Nancy Nelson, Solano County Administrator’s Office: Update on Efforts
- 7:05 PM Tracy Katelman, ForEverGreen Forestry: Q&A
- 7:25 PM Chris Rose, Solano Resource Conservation District: Closing remarks, Reminders
Want to stay in touch? Fill out this form to be added to the Solano Fire Safe Council email list.